Posted by Carla in GrammarMay 5th, 2010 | 2 responses
Let’s practice rephrasing!
- Transform the following sentences without changing the meaning. Use first, second and third conditional sentences.
- Mary didn’t feed the dog. It is hungry.
- My neighbour uses pesticides in his garden. He harms bees.
- John isn’t a good friend. He never listens to me when I talk to him.
- I didn’t write to Mary. I couldn’t find her address.
- Take you umbrella or you’ll get wet.
- Mike couln’t reach the top shelf because he wasn’t tall enough.